Monday, May 9, 2011

Three Loyal Girls

-Barbie - I am turing this highly intelligent, ever so innocent, and perky into a raving lesbian sex addict and a bubbly bimbo love doll.

-Barbara - Is not so much a pet/toy as she is a business woman with a position of power where she works and every responsibility the modern woman is faced with. She is learning her place as a stereotypical 50s housewife. I am not training her so much as I am enlightening her about who she truly is and who she was always meant to be.

-RubberGimp - Is an object to be toyed with. It has no identity other than what I craft on it for the time. It truly is putty to be broken and molded in to the doll of its owners desires. All thoughts will be given to this rather than had by itself. Toys do not think for themselves.

My first three pets/toys I am training!

No comments:

Post a Comment