Monday, May 9, 2011

Barbie's Journal #1

Well, okay.  So far this has all been pretty intense, I’ve been so horny.  I’ve felt so weak, and so turned on the whole time.  I don’t know how to describe it entirely, but I don’t know, I’ve been so embarrassed, so turned on, so helpless feeling.  I know I’ve fantasized about stuff like being corrupted before, but I never imagined it’d feel this hot.

Really I’ve liked everything so far.  I mean, I’ve been nervous before it, and a little scared, but oh god once I actually do it, it’s like my body (and pussy, I guess) has a mind of its own.  I mean, I’ve been practically dripping since we started, and even things that sounded weird at first glance, like the robotically repeating about being Barbie and the typing over and over about being a slut for Miss Dolly and about loving Miss Dolly… oh god by the time I was done it felt so intense, and I keep thinking about those words over and over again, all day long, like I can’t get it out of my head.

And even the note you had me carry, the one that says I’m Barbie and I belong to (Miss) Dolly… I swear I looked at that probably a million times today.  I’d get some free time from my (very boring) job and sneak into my bag and pull it out, read it, and each time I read it, it sent a chill down my spine, of arousal, weakness, and thoughts of you.  I don’t know but the feelings you make me feel, they’re so strong, and god this is so much hotter than I ever imagined.

And like… even when things felt weird at first, like the ice… which was a strange numbing feeling, eventually, by the time I was done with it, I couldn’t believe how aroused it made me.  I’m not sure if it was because I was doing something that I didn’t like and I just enjoyed it because I was told to do it, or because you knew what I would like before I liked it, but I guess the moral is I should just try to obey even if I’m not sure about something, because I might end up liking it?  I don’t know really, but I’ll obviously have to do my best, Miss Dolly.

As for things I’ve looked forward to, to be honest with you, I haven’t looked ahead too much at the schedule you made for me.  I mean, of course I read it the first time, but I’ve been trying to concentrate on only the day at hand, to not get ahead of myself quite yet, and just sort of… see what happens.  I hope that’s okay with you?

-Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment